It is free to take a bath at Showayu without additional fee.
The origin of Japanese public bath can be traced back to 13 century. It was a bath for monks purifying their body at shrine. When the monks opened the shrine baths to the public, Sento (Japanese public bath) culture was began.
Showayu is one of the Sento. When you stay our hostel MOKU-MOKU, it is free to take a bath at Showayu without additional fee.
Friendly soft and warm water on your skin Seven kinds of Baths and Steam Sauna
- Water Fall Bath
- around 38°C, 100°F
- Radon Bath
- small room bath with Radon, 38°C, 100°F
- Cold Bath
- to make yourself refresh, around 10°C, 50°F
- Electric Bath
- bathtub with massage electric flow…well, I am sure it sounds uneasy, but if you do not have any special diseases like hart attack or so, well, no problem, maybe…
- Jet Bath
- bathtub with massage water flow, around 40°C, 104°F
- Bubble Bath
- around 40°C, 104°F
- Main Bath
- the deepest and hottest bath in this Sento, 42°C, 108°F